- Cancer — Why We're Still Dying to Know The Truth, Phillip Day, Credence Publications, PO Box 3, Tonbridge, Kent, TN12 9ZY, 2000, ISBN 0-9535012-4-8, 202 pp.
- The Politics of Cancer
- Does 'Conventional' Treatment Work?
- Living with the Chemistry Set
- Ok, so what can I do now?
Phillip Day is an investigative researcher. The book includes chapters:
- The Politics of Cancer Re-visited, Samuel W. Epstein MD, East Ridge Press, New York, 1998, ISBN 0-914896-46-6, 770pp.
- The Politics of Cancer
- The British Parallel
- American Cancer Society: The World's Wealthiest "Nonprofit" Institution
- Cancer risks of Hormonal Milk and Meat
- The Cancer Prevention Coalition
Renowned toxicologist Dr Samuel Epstein is Chairman of the Cancer Prevention Coalition. The book includes chapters:
- The Cancer Cure That Worked (The Rife Report), Barry L. Lynes, Marcus Books, PO Box 327, Queensville, Ontario, L0G 1R0, Canada. Tel: 905-478-2201, Fax 905-478-8338
Barry Lynes is an investigative researcher. Concerns the genius of Royal Rife, his development of the "Universal Microscope" and "Rife Instrument" and his harrassment by the drug/medicine cartel.
- Calling of an Angel, Dr. Gary L. Glum, Silent Walker Publishing, Los Angeles, ISBN 0-9620364-0-4
Dr. Glum tells the story of Canadian Nurse, Rene Caisse's who successfully used a Ojibwa/Chippewa herbal treatment 'Essiac' on many considered to be incurable and the hostility she encountered.
- The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens, Christopher Bird, H.J. Kramer, Inc., Tiburon, California. 1990, ISBN 0-915811-30-8, 319 pp.
Christopher Bird describes the establishment's dirty tricks used against an innovative scientist — a modern re-run of the Rife affair.
- The Parasite Menace, Skye Weintraub, ND, Woodland Publishing, Pleasant Grove, Utah, 1998, ISBN 1-885670-88-5, 203 pp.
Naturopathic physician Skye Weintraub educates the reader about the pervasive nature of parasites, probably infecting 85% of North Americans, their implications for health and how to avoid them.
- 100% Health, Patrick Holford, Piatkus, London, 1998, ISBN 0-7499-1813-6, 209pp.
Patrick Holford, Founder of the Institute of Optimum Nutrition, provides a new way of understanding health, reveals the real causes of modern diseases and how to avoid them.
- Your Life in Your Hands, Prof. Jane Plant, Virgin Publishing, London, 2000, ISBN 1-85227-809-9, 262, pp.
Government scientist, Prof. Jane Plant describes her personal experience of advanced breast cancer and how by making lifestyle and dietary changes (notably avoiding dairy products) she has been able to overcome it.